Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gordon Eng in the house!

I ran into Gordon while I was walking through the tournament floor and asked him how he was doing. "I'm not playing today. Took the day off." I laughed and said poker players don't get days off!

Gordon has been running hot lately and took 4th at the USPC main event and also won the $300 New Years Classic at the Taj.

"I've got a business partner coming in I have to pick up from the airport shortly, so I decided not to play." Gordon and his friend run a charity tournament for click2asia with Alicia Lee from the Philadelphia Eagles.

Gordon wanted to give a shout out to James "Smiley" Chin and Steve Cohen! Gordon steps back into the arena on Sunday for the $400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.